This product provides key historic data and forecasts on the fleet market in Russia. Featured datasets are: existing/new company cars in use (2005-2014); existing/new company cars per funding method (operational vs finance leasing; outright purchase); company cars in use by make; company car market by funding method and fleet size segments; penetration of fleet management services.
Scope of this research
- Provides an insight into the market dynamics of the Russian fleet market
- Data on the company car market and fleet financing, including fleet by vehicle manufacturer and financing by customer fleet size segment
Research and analysis highlights
The outsourcing trend in Europe's company car market continues with growing number of cars managed by external specialist.
Fleet Market in Russia to 2014 databook answers the following questions: what financial methods are used by companies to fund their fleets and how is this likely to change in the next five years; what financial methods are preferred by small vs large companies; which markets prefer smaller/larger vehicles; what car makes are most popular?.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Provides forecasts of the company car market and key acquisition methods highlighting potential opportunities
- Allows users to benchmark their operations against developments in the marketplace, providing an indication of above or below average performance
- Assess impact of economic downtown on the Fleet market and provide revised estimates and forecasts of the key Fleet indicators