Datamonitor's 'Floorcoverings Sales via Key Retail Formats in Canada to 2013' databook provides market value data for two key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Floorcoverings retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013
- Market value of categories which include carpets and rugs, and hard coverings
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the floorcoverings industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Floorcoverings retail sales in Canada increased at a compound annual growth rate of 9% between 2003 and 2008.
Carpets and rugs sales led the floorcoverings market with a share of 61.8% in 2008. Home furniture and homewares retailers were the leading retail format for carpets and rugs in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the floorcoverings market in Canada
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting