Datamonitor's 'Food and Grocery Sales via Key Retail Formats in Singapore to 2014' databook provides market value data for five key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Food and grocery retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include food and beverage, health and beauty, tobacco, household products and pet care
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the food and grocery market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Food and grocery retail sales in Singapore increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% between 2004 and 2009.
Food and beverage sales led the food and grocery market with a share of 75.5% in 2009. Hypermarket, supermarket, and discounters were the leading retail format for food and beverage in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the food and grocery market in Singapore
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting