Datamonitor's 'Food and Grocery Sales via Key Retail Formats in Turkey to 2013' databook provides market value data for five key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Food and grocery retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013
- Market value of five categories: food and beverage, tobacco, health and beauty, pet care and household products
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the food and grocery industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Food and Grocery retail sales in Turkey increased at a compound annual growth rate of 12.1% between 2003 and 2008.
Food and Beverage sales led the food and grocery market with a share of 78.1% in 2008. Convenience stores and gas stations were the leading retail format for food and beverage in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the food and grocery market in Turkey
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting