This report provides data on the market opportunities for aftermarket exhausts in France, providing insight into how this market has developed in recent years and how it is forecast to evolve in the next 5 years. The report quantifies the size and segmentation of the light vehicle exhaust aftermarket (cars and light commercial vehicles to 3.5 tonnes).
Scope of this research
- Market volume in units and market value (at retail prices including sales taxes)
- Replacement rates (volumes as a share of the car parc)
- Segmentation of the market value between parts and labour (i.e. fitting costs)
- Market volume and value by distribution channel (vehicle manufacturer's networks, garages, fast fit & tyre specialists etc)
Research and analysis highlights
In an increasingly competitive aftermarket review the prospects for market volume and value growth and the forecast changes in distribution structure.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover quantitative trends affecting France exhaust aftermarket
- Determine changes in market size, shifts in replacement rates and the evolution of retail distribution
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting