This databook covers key aspects of freight transport and their segments in Vietnam. It includes data on value and volume for road, air, rail, sea and inland waterways freight market and their segmentation. Overview chapter details the potential of contract freight transport and provides a top level view of the market. Subsequent chapters cover the potential of freight sectors.
Scope of this research
- Freight market overview - Analysis of overall and contract freight transport market
- Road freight - overall market value and volume split by domestic and international segments
- Air freight and Rail freight - analysis of value, volume and growth
- Sea freight - overall market value split by containerized and non-containerized segments
Research and analysis highlights
The Vietnamese freight transport market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2009 and 2014.
Sea freight accounted for 59.5% share of the overall freight market in Vietnam, followed by road freight with 23.7% share in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- To understand how has the Freight Transport market in Vietnam performed during the economic slowdown of 2008-09
- To assess the potential of Freight Transport market in the future
- To evaluate growth in all modes and segments