This databook provides key data and information on the frozen food market in Israel. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on:frozen meat,frozen ready meals,frozen potato,frozen desserts,fish/seafood,frozen bakery,frozen vegetables,frozen pizza and fruit
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for frozen food in Israel increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.6% between 2004 and 2009.
The frozen fish/seafood category led the frozen food market in Israel, accounting for a share of 33.8%.
The leading players in the Israeli frozen food market include The Neto Group, Tnuva Food Industries Ltd and Tohelet Meat Industries Ltd.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the frozen food market in Israel
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements