This databook provides key data and information on the frozen food market covering two countries in North America. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on:frozen meat,frozen ready meals,frozen potato,frozen desserts,fish/seafood,frozen bakery,frozen vegetables,frozen pizza and fruit
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the frozen food market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for frozen food in North America increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.4% between 2004 and 2009.
The frozen ready meals category led the frozen food market in North America, accounting for a share of 29.3%.
The leading players in the North America frozen food market are Nestle S.A., ConAgra Foods, Inc. and H.J. Heinz Company.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the frozen food market in North America
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the frozen food market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements