Datamonitor's 'Furniture Sales via Key Retail Formats in United Arab Emirates to 2013' databook provides market value data for five key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Furniture retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013.
- Market value of categories which include living room furniture, bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, home office and other furniture.
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the furniture market as well as its categories.
Research and analysis highlights
Furniture retail sales in United Arab Emirates increased at a compound annual growth rate of 21.9% between 2003 and 2008.
Living room furniture sales led the furniture market with a share of 52.5% in 2008. Home furniture and homewares retailers were the leading retail format for living room furniture in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the furniture market in United Arab Emirates.
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting.