Datamonitor's 'Gardening and Outdoor Living Sales via Key Retail Formats in Portugal to 2014' databook provides market value data for five key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Gardening and outdoor living retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include plants, shrubs and growing media, garden tools, garden utensils, garden buildings and outdoor living
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the gardening and outdoor living market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Gardening and outdoor living retail sales in Portugal increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3% between 2004 and 2009.
Plants, shrubs and growing media sales led the gardening and outdoor living market with a share of 50.7% in 2009. Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers were the leading retail format for plants, shrubs and growing media in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the gardening and outdoor living market in Portugal
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting