Datamonitor's 'Gardening and Outdoor Living Sales via Key Retail Formats in Switzerland to 2013' databook provides market value data for five key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Gardening and outdoor living retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013.
- Market value of five categories: garden buildings, garden tools, garden utensils, outdoor living, and plants, shrubs and growing media.
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the gardening and outdoor living industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Gardening and Outdoor Living retail sales in Switzerland increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.6% between 2003 and 2008.
Plants, shrubs and growing media sales led the gardening and outdoor living market with a share of 45.6% in 2008. Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers were the leading retail format for plants, shrubs and growing media in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the gardening and outdoor living market in Switzerland
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting