This report provides in -depth analysis of the global market and also breakdown analysis of regional and country markets. As a part of Datamonitor's Global Logistics Markets Series this report includes assessment of the position of air freightl markets in the context of the total logistics market.
Scope of this research
- Global markets are then broken down into regional markets of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- North American coverage encompasses the United States of America and Canada
- Asia Pacific coverage includes India, China, Japan & Australia
Research and analysis highlights
All modes of transport globally have been hit by the economic downturn in 2008 and 2009. This report porvides insight into the impact on freight markets and market values and volumes in light of these industry changing events.
This report provides analysis and commentary on the trends and developments which will affect the global air freight markets and how they will recover from the economic downturn.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Quantify the global, regional and major country air freight markets
- Understand the underlying trends which have impacted on these markets.
- Gain insight into which factors will drive a recovery in freight volumes and market values