This databook provides key data and information on the baby food market covering 62 countries across the Globe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: baby cereals, bottled baby food, baby snacks, other baby foods and canned baby food
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the baby food market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The global baby food market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% between 2004 and 2009.
The bottled baby food category led the global baby food market, accounting for a share of 48.1%.
The leading player in the Global baby food market is Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the global baby food market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements