This databook provides key data and information on the baby personal care market covering 62 countries across the Globe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on two categories:diapers and baby toiletries
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the baby personal care market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The global baby personal care market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 3.5% between 2004 and 2009.
The diapers led the global baby personal care market, accounting for a share of 80.4%.
The leading players in the global baby personal care market include Procter & Gamble Company, The, Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Johnson & Johnson.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the global baby personal care market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements