This databook provides key data and information on the confectionery market covering 62 countries across the Globe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: chocolate, sugar confectionery, gum and cereal bars
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the confectionery market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for confectionery in Global increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.3% between 2004 and 2009.
The chocolate category led the confectionery market in Global, accounting for a share of 49.8%.
Leading players in Global confectionery market include Mars, Inc., Cadbury plc and Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the confectionery market in Global
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements