This databook provides key data and information on the oral hygiene market covering 62 countries across the Globe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, denture care and dental floss
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the oral hygiene market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The global oral hygiene market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 3% between 2004 and 2009.
The toothpaste category led the regional oral hygiene market, accounting for a share of 56.6%.
The leading players in the Global oral hygiene market include Colgate-Palmolive Company, Procter & Gamble Company, The and GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the Global oral hygiene market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the oral hygiene market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements