This databook provides key data and information on the OTC healthcare market covering 62 countries across the Globe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Provides information on ten key categories within the OTC Healthcare market
- Market, category and segment level information on value with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the OTC healthcare market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The global OTC healthcare market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 4.2% between 2004 and 2009.
The cough and cold preparations category led the global OTC healthcare market, accounting for a share of 17.5%.
The leading players in the global OTC healthcare market include Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Novartis AG.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the global OTC healthcare market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements