This report analyzes the global aerospace and defense market in terms of market size, key drivers and resistors, trends and competitive positioning. It includes profiles of the top ten companies in the industry along with 5-year financial analysis and in-depth SWOT analysis.
Scope of this research
- Performance of the global aerospace and defense market on the basis of sales, volume and respective growth patterns over the past five years
- Obtain descriptive profiles of the top ten leading players including strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
- Analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the top 10 aerospac& defense companies along with business overview and financials
- Benchmark the performance of the top 10 players for the past five years; includes revenue comparison, profitability analysis, industry-specific ratios
Research and analysis highlights
The global aerospace & defense market generated total revenues of $674.6 billion in 2008, representing a CAGR of 5.4% for the period spanning 2004-08.
The defense EPM segment was the market's most lucrative in 2008, generating total revenues of $469.2 billion, equivalent to 69.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 200813, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $910 billion by the end of 2013.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Save time, money and resources on analyzing the top 10 aerospace and defense companies using this report
- Analyze the global aerospace and defense market with key industry metrics including market value, market volume, and growth forecasts
- Assess the intensity of competition based on the 5-forces model including degree of rivalry, substitutes, new entrants, buyer power and supplier power