This report analyzes the market in terms of size, key drivers and resistors, trends and competitive positioning. Commercial banks in this report are defined as those banks whose business is derived primarily from commercial lending operations. The report includes profiles of the top ten companies in the industry along with 5-year financial analysis and in-depth SWOT analysis.
Scope of this research
- Performance of the global commercial banking market on the basis of sales, volume and respective growth patterns over the past five years
- Obtain descriptive profiles of the top ten leading players including strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
- Analysis of the Strengths,Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the top 10 commercial banking companies along with business overview and financials
- Benchmark the performance of the top 10 players for the past five years; includes revenue comparison, profitability analysis, industry-specific ratios
Research and analysis highlights
The global top ten commercial banks generated total revenues of $1,011.2 billion in 2008, representing a CAGR of 1.6% during 2006-08.
Currency conversions have been calculated using constant 2008 annual average exchange rates.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Save time, money and resources on analyzing the top 10 commercial banking companies using this report
- Analyze the global commercial banking market with key industry metrics including market value, market volume, and growth forecasts
- Assess the intensity of competition based on the 5-forces model including degree of rivalry, substitutes, new entrants, buyer power and supplier power