This report forms a part of the Datamonitor's product series titled "Datamonitor Top 10 Industry Players". It aims to provide both quantitative and qualitative analysis to clients on the top 10 computers and peripherals companies' and computers and peripherals industry data, and trends across computers and peripherals industry sector.
Scope of this research
- Assess the intensity of the competition in the sector using the Porter's five forces model, understand the major issues,& predict the key growth areas
- Investigate the top 10 players' SWOT, and access their five-year financial analysis
- Peruse descriptive profiles of the leading players, including details of the strategic initiatives undertaken in the last two years
Research and analysis highlights
After a period of stead growth, the global computers and peripherals industry's growth contracted in 2009. The performance of the industry group is forecast to accelerate during 2009-14.
The top 10 global computers and peripherals companies have posted mixed revenue growth during 200709. Apple recorded the highest growth rate of CAGR 32.1%, primarily due to growth in sales of iPhone handsets. However, the revenues of IBM, Toshiba, Dell, Canon and ASUS decreased during the same period.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.2% for the five-year period of 2009-14.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Sector understanding: develop a detailed understanding of the computers and peripherals sector and identify the top 10 players within it
- Industry trends & behavior: find out the latest trends driving the sector globally alongside accessing its top 10 companies' five-year financial data
- Competitive landscape:obtain information on the top 10 players in the sector and understand their key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats