This report analyzes the global multi utility market in terms of market size, key drivers and resistors, trends and competitive positioning. It includes profiles of the top ten companies in the industry along with 5-year financial analysis and in-depth SWOT analysis.
Scope of this research
- Performance of the global multi utility market on the basis of sales, volume and respective growth patterns over the past five years
- Obtain descriptive profiles of the top ten leading players including strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
- Analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the top 10 multi utility companies along with business overview and financials
- Benchmark the performance of the top 10 players for the past five years; includes revenue comparison, profitability analysis, industry-specific ratios
Research and analysis highlights
The global multi-utilities sector showed a steady and increasing growth for the period 2004-08.
In 2008, the 50 biggest multi utilities companies generated total revenues of $669.4 billion, representing a CAGR of 9.3% for the period spanning 2004-08.
The US and European regions dominate the global multi-utilities sector in 2008, capturing a collective share of 97.4% of the global sector's value.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Save time, money and resources on analyzing the top 10 multi utility companies using this report
- Analyze the global multi utility market with key industry metrics including market value, market volume, and growth forecasts
- Assess the intensity of competition based on the 5-forces model including degree of rivalry, substitutes, new entrants, buyer power and supplier power