This databook provides key data and information on the haircare market in Malaysia. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: shampoo, conditioner, hair colorants, styling agents and, perms and relaxers
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the haircare market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for haircare in Malaysia increased at a compound annual growth rate of 5.9% between 2004 and 2009.
The shampoo category led the haircare market in Malaysia, accounting for a share of 51.3%.
Leading players in Malaysian haircare market include Procter & Gamble Company, The, Unilever and L'Oreal S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the haircare market in Malaysia
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements