This report covers key aspects of the haircare market in four emerging / high growth economies: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided for market value and volume by category, company and brand market shares, distribution channels, and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: shampoo, hair colorants, conditioner, perms and relaxers, and styling agents.
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
- Recent product launches
Research and analysis highlights
Brazil leads the haircare market in terms of value among the BRIC nations
Russia is expected to exhibit steady growth between 2009 and 2014
India is set to be the most lucrative investment destination for the haircare market in future
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the haircare market in high growth / emerging nations
- Identify key players within the haircare market in Brazil, Russia, India and China to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
- Obtain insight into new product launches within the haircare market in Brazil, Russia, India and China