This databook provides key data and information on the haircare market for the following regions: Asia-Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa; North America; Eastern Europe and Western Europe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: shampoo, conditioner, hair colorants, styling agents, and perms and relaxers
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The regional haircare market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 3.9% between 2004 and 2009.
The shampoo category led the regional haircare market, accounting for a share of 38.6%.
The leading players in the regional haircare market include Procter & Gamble Company, The, L'Oreal S.A. and Unilever.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the regional haircare market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements