Datamonitor's retail databooks are based on key market value data for eight major product sectors, 16 core retail distribution channels and 62 countries. This profile focuses on home improvement and gardening supplies retailers in Finland and provides data on channel size. It also offers information on main markets sold through the channel, and includes growth forecasts upto 2013.
Scope of this research
- An overview of total retail value in this country segmented by retail channel
- The value of sales through this key retail channel from 2003 to 2008 and forecasts to 2013
- Channel value segmented by the major markets sold through it
Research and analysis highlights
Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers in Finland increased at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2003 and 2008.
Home Improvement market sales accounted for an 39.7% share of the home improvement and gardening supplies retailers format in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover which retail channels have been growing and declining in popularity within this country
- Understand the value of major markets sold through this channel
- Uncover the future direction of the retail channel with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting