Datamonitor's 'Homewares Sales via Key Retail Formats in Greece to 2013' databook provides market value data for four key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Homewares retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013.
- Market value of four categories: home hardware, textiles and soft furnishings, lighting and window dressings.
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the homewares industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Homewares retail sales in Greece increased at a compound annual growth rate of 6.7% between 2003 and 2008.
Home hardware sales led the homewares market with a share of 67.1% in 2008. Home furniture and homewares retailers were the leading retail format for homewares in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the homewares market in Greece
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting