Datamonitor's 'Homewares Sales via Key Retail Formats in Morocco to 2014' databook provides market value data for four key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Homewares retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include textiles and soft furnishings, home hardware, window dressings and lighting
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the homewares market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Homewares retail sales in Morocco increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.7% between 2004 and 2009.
Textiles and soft furnishings sales led the homewares market with a share of 63.3% in 2009. Home furniture and homewares retailers were the leading retail format for textiles and soft furnishings in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the homewares market in Morocco
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting