Datamonitor's 'Household Appliances Sales via Key Retail Formats in Peru to 2014' databook provides market value data for two key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Household appliances retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include major domestic appliances and minor domestic appliances
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the household appliances market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Household appliances retail sales in Peru increased at a compound annual growth rate of 10.5% between 2004 and 2009.
Major domestic appliances sales led the houehold appliances market with a share of 90.2% in 2009. Electricals and electronics retailers were the leading retail format for major domestic appliances in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the household appliances market in Peru
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting