This report provides a comparative analysis of the leading CRM vendors in the higher education market in order to help institutions select a CRM solution based on its technology strength, presence in the market and ability to support the entire student lifecycle.
Scope of this research
- Identifies which technology vendors higher education institutions should 'shortlist" when considering the purchase of a CRM solution
- Provides a comparative technology assessment of the CRM solutions offered by leading vendors in the higher education market
- Identifies which CRM solution providers have the most impact on the higher education market
- Offers visibility into how well different CRM solutions support the entire student lifecycle
Research and analysis highlights
Delivering robust solutions that support a significant portion of the student lifecycle and having considerable market impact position Campus Management, Datatel, Hobsons' EMT, Oracle, RightNow Technologies and SunGard Higher Education as shortlist vendors.
While vendors are preparing their solutions to support a more holistic and complete view of CRM across the entire student lifecycle, institutions have yet to jump 'with both feet' into this approach to relationship management.
SIS vendors are pushing aggressively into the CRM in higher education market as a way not only to complete their solution sets, but to realize considerable revenue growth opportunities as well.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand the topography of the competitive landscape for CRM in higher education
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of leading CRM vendors and their solutions
- Obtain insight into how well key vendors support the entire student lifecycle with CRM