Lloyds Banking Group plc (Lloyds or "the group") is a leading UK based financial services group, offering a wide range of banking and financial services in the UK and a limited number of locations overseas. The group is headquartered in Gresham Street, London, UK and employed 97,091 people including 4,303 agency staff, as on 31 December 2012.
The company recorded revenues of £38,906 million ($61,671.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 44.9% over FY2011. The operating loss of the company was £570 million ($903.5 million) in FY2012, as compared to an operating loss of £3,542 million ($5,614.5 million) in FY2011. The net loss was £1,427 million ($2,262 million) in FY2012, as compared to a net loss of £2,787 million ($4,417.8 million) in FY2011.
No. employees: 97091
Turnover: 38,906,000,000 (GBP)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available