This Databook provides an insight into the Brazilian logistics and express market. It provides market value and volume estimates from 2004 to 2009, and forecasts from 2010 to 2014. It also provides mode analysis and a review of value added services.
Scope of this research
- Logistics market overview overall market value and volume data
- Freight market analysis of modes (air, sea, road, and rail), and Warehousing total warehouse spend and contract logistics warehouse spend
- Contract logistics market value split by services (warehousing, transport and value added services)
- Express market market value by destination and service type
Research and analysis highlights
The logistics market in Brazil grew at a CAGR of 7.1% from 200409. This market is expected to grow between 2009 and 2014 at a CAGR of 7.9%.
Road Freight accounted for 82.4% of the Brazilian logistics market in 2009, followed by Sea freight with 5.3%, Inland Waterways with 3.5%, Rail freight with 2.9%, Value Added Services with 2.7%.
Road express market in Brazil accounted for 73.9% of total value, with Air express contributing the remaining share.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand the size and forecasts of Brazilian logistics market and identify key growth areas
- Obtain data on value, volume and segmentation for each aspect of the market (freight, warehousing, contract logistics and value added services)