Datamonitor's 'Luggage and Leather Goods Sales via Key Retail Formats in Indonesia to 2014' databook provides market value data for two key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Luggage and leather goods retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include bags, wallets and purses, and luggage
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the luggage and leather goods market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Luggage and leather goods retail sales in Indonesia increased at a compound annual growth rate of 8.8% between 2004 and 2009.
Bags, wallets and purses sales led the luggage and leather goods market with a share of 62.4% in 2009. Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers were the leading retail format for bags, wallets and purses in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the luggage and leather goods market in Indonesia
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting