Malayan Banking (Maybank), is engaged in a range of banking and financial services including retail and commercial banking, financing, asset management, investment banking and insurance services. The group primarily operates in Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and employs about 41,886 people.
The group recorded revenues of MYR21,039.6 million ($6,926.3 million) during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 13.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was MYR6,135.5 million ($2,019.8 million) in FY2011, an increase of 16.9% over FY2010. The net profit was MYR4,450.3 million ($1,465 million) in FY2011, an increase of 16.9% over FY2010.
Malayan Banking Berhad
100 Jalan Tun Perak
Kuala Lumpur 50050
60 3 2070 8305
Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ticker:
No. employees: 41886
Turnover: 21,039,643,000 (MYR)
Financial year end: June
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available