This databook provides key data and information on the male toiletries market in India. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on three categories: male shaving preparations, male razors and blades, and male shaving aftercare
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the male toiletries market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for male toiletries in India increased at a compound annual growth rate of 10.6% between 2004 and 2009.
The male razors and blades category led the male toiletries market in India, accounting for a share of 69.7%.
Leading players in Indian male toiletries market are Malhotra Shaving Products limited and Procter & Gamble Company, The.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the male toiletries market in India
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements