This report covers key aspects of the male toiletries market in the eight nations of the northern hemisphere: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the UK, and the US. Data is provided on market value and volume by category; company and brand shares; distribution channels; and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on three categories: male razors and blades, male shaving preparations and male shaving aftercare
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
Research and analysis highlights
Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.6% over the 2004-09 period.
The US is the largest male toiletries market in 2009 among the G8 nations.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the male toiletries market in the eight nations of the northern hemisphere
- Identify key players within the male toiletries market in the group of eight (G8) countries to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements