The Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from February 15 to March 14, 2012.
Features and benefits
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
In this month's review of beverage launches, the innovation potential of bottled water is being explored by drinks manufacturers. A striking "divided" bottle with separate compartments for water and flavoring has been launched in Russia, while concentrate powders have been reimagined as an on-the-go item.
Your key questions answered
- What have the key developments and trends been in the drinks industry in February and March 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?