The Personal Care MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues, including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period February 15, 2012 to March 14, 2012.
Features and benefits
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the personal care industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest personal care innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
The practical issue of storing soap in the shower is being addressed by a novel solid shampoo with a hanging hook, a product featured in this month's rundown of personal care innovations. In other news, the allure of smoking seems to be the inspiration behind an unusually designed face powder pack.
Your key questions answered
- What have the key developments and trends been in the personal care industry in February and March 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?