The Personal Care MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues, including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period April 15, 2012 to May 14, 2012.
Features and benefits
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the personal care industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest personal care innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
In this month's summary of the latest innovations from the personal care industry, condoms are looking to attract eco-friendly consumers with the debut of a new vegan 100% natural latex range. Meanwhile, in bath and shower products novel formulations include a three-in-one product infused with pheromones and a debut for in-vogue sweetener stevia.
Your key questions answered
- What have the key developments and trends been in the personal care industry in April and May 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?