This databook provides key data and information on the meat, fish and poultry market in Canada. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on:frozen meat products,deli food,chilled meat,chilled fish/seafood,canned meat products,canned fish/seafood & frozen fish/seafood
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for meat, fish and poultry in Canada increased at a compound annual growth rate of 1.7% between 2004 and 2009.
The chilled meat products category led the meat, fish and poultry market in Canada, accounting for a share of 26.6%.
The leading players in the Canadian meat, fish and poultry market include High Liner Foods Incorporated, Clover leaf seafood inc and Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the meat, fish and poultry market in Canada
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements