This databook provides key data and information on the meat, fish and poultry market in Malaysia. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on:frozen meat products,deli food,chilled meat,canned meat products,canned fish/seafood & frozen fish/seafood
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for meat, fish and poultry in Malaysia increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.4% between 2004 and 2009.
The frozen meat products category led the meat, fish and poultry market in Malaysia, accounting for a share of 27.6%.
The leading players in the Malaysian meat, fish and poultry market include Denis Freres Group, Pacific West Foods Australia Pty. Ltd. and Farm's Best Food Industries Sdn Bhd.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the meat, fish and poultry market in Malaysia
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements