In autumn 2010, Datamonitor spoke to about 12,000 motorists across 12 countries, including India. The survey was aimed at understanding the changing facets of motorists’ behavior in different geographies. This report aims to analyze motorists' behavior and how it is impacting aftermarket channel dynamics in India.
Features and benefits
- This report can assist aftermarket players in understanding motorists’ behavior and preferences related to the aftermarket.
- This report provides insights on how motorists perceive aftermarket channels and their attributes.
- This report includes behavioral analysis of motorists in India.
Motorists' preference for a channel is dependent on several factors. The preference for visiting a channel changes from country to country and product to product.
Your key questions answered
- What factors affect the channel preference of motorists?
- How do motorists perceive an aftermarket channel?