This databook provides key data and information on the news and magazine market covering seven countries in the Middle East and Africa region. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share (news and magazine) and company share(newspaper only).
Scope of this research
- Contains information on two categories : newspapers and magazines
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share (newspaper only) as well as distribution share (news and magazine) information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for news and magazine in Middle East and Africa increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.8% between 2004 and 2009.
The newspapers category led the news and magazine market in Middle East and Africa, accounting for a share of 75.3%.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the news and magazine market in Middle East and Africa
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements