The report looks at offshore oil and gas activities in Equatorial Guinea. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.
Features and benefits
- Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services
- Identify M&A targets by analyzing offshore production data (value, volume and share) on a company-by-company basis
- Analyze and identify key rigs across Equatorial Guinea by comparing rigs across 26 parameters
Oil and gas production in Equatorial Guinea grew at a CAGR of 18.4% over the 2000-09 period. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2009-30 period.
Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for a 56.8% share of the total offshore expenditure in 2009 in Equatorial Guinea, while Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for the remaining 43.2% share.
Your key questions answered
- Which companies are the most active in the offshore oil and gas sector?
- How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
- How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
- How will be trends in drilling activity?