This databook provides key data and information on the oils and fats market in the Netherlands. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on two categories: oils and solid fats
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for oils and fats in the Netherlands increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.2% between 2004 and 2009.
The oils category led the oils and fats market in the Netherlands, accounting for a share of 72.5%.
The leading players in the Dutch oils and fats market include Baukje Bakprodukten, Nutrinveste S.G.O.S. and Collina Toscana S.r.l.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the oils and fats market in the Netherlands
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements