The report looks at onshore oil and gas activities in Turkey. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.
Features and benefits
- Identify the onshore activity in the oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards.
- Develop investment strategies through a review of the onshore market.
Onshore oil and gas production in Turkey declined at a CAGR of 1.5% over the 2000-09 period. The production is expected to decline at a CAGR of 1.8% over the 2009-30 period.
Onshore Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for an 86.1% share of the total onshore expenditure in 2009 in Turkey, while Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for the remaining 13.9% share.
Your key questions answered
- How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
- How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
- How will be trends in drilling activity?