This report covers key aspects of the pasta and noodles market in the advanced emerging market countries: Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan. Data is provided on market value and volume by category; company and brand share; distribution channels; and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on three categories: dried pasta/noodles, canned pasta and noodles and chilled fresh pasta
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
Research and analysis highlights
Mexico was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2004-09 period
Brazil is the largest pasta and noodles market in 2009 among the advanced emerging market nations.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the pasta and noodles market in the advanced emerging market nations
- Identify key players within the pasta and noodles market in the advanced emerging markets to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements