Datamonitor's Payment Cards in Estonia is a detailed information resource for those in the European payment card industry. It provides high quality competitor and market level data on the general purpose payment card industry, making it a hugely valuable tool in understanding current dynamics and future trends.
Scope of this research
- Market data for the number of cards, transactions, and value across immediate debit, charge, and revolving credit cards for the period 2004-08
- Full forecasts of all market level metrics for the period 2009-13
- Card issuer market shares are presented across each product type
Research and analysis highlights
The total number of payment cards in Estonia increased at an AAGR of 10.6% between 2004 and 2008. This is expected to increase at an AAGR of 6.2% between 2009 and 2013.
The number of transactions in Estonia increased at an AAGR of 20.6% over 2004-08.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand the current trends in this payment market and the outlook for the future
- See how the revolving credit card market in this country has developed and is expected to grow
- Understand the competitive dynamics of this market and which issuers dominate the space