Datamonitor's Payment Cards in Finland is a detailed information resource for those in the European payment card industry. It provides high quality competitor and market level data on the general purpose payment card industry, making it a hugely valuable tool in understanding current dynamics and future trends.
Scope of this research
- Market data for the number of cards, transactions, and value across immediate debit, charge, and revolving credit cards for the period 2005-09
- Full forecasts of all market level metrics for the period 2010-14
- Card issuer market shares are presented across each product type
Research and analysis highlights
The total number of payment cards in Finland was 11,000,000 in 2009. This represents a CAGR of 9% between 2005 and 2009.
The number of transactions in Finland increased from 883 million in 2005 to 1,097 million in 2009, recording a CAGR of 5.6% over 2005-09.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand the current trends in this payment market and the outlook for the future
- See how the revolving credit card market in Finland has developed and is expected to grow
- Understand the competitive dynamics of this market and which issuers dominate the space