Datamonitor's Payment Cards in Slovakia is a detailed information resource for those in the European payment card industry. It provides high quality competitor and market level data on the general purpose payment card industry, making it a hugely valuable tool in understanding current dynamics and future trends.
Scope of this research
- Market data for the number of cards, transactions, and value across immediate debit, charge, and revolving credit cards for the period 2005-09
- Full forecasts of all market level metrics for the period 2010-14
- Card issuer market shares are presented across each product type
Research and analysis highlights
The total number of payment cards in Slovakia increased at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2005 and 2009. This number is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% over the 2010-14 period.
The number of payment card transactions in Slovakia increased at a CAGR of 13.3% between 2005 and 2009. This number is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% over the 2010-14 period.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand the current trends in this payment market and the outlook for the future
- See how the revolving credit card market in Slovakia has developed and is expected to grow
- Understand the competitive dynamics of this market and which issuers dominate the space