This databook provides key data and information on the personal hygiene market covering eight countries in Latin America. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on three categories: bath and shower products, deodorants and soap
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the personal hygiene market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for personal hygiene in Latin America increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3% between 2004 and 2009.
The deodorants category led the personal hygiene market in Latin America, accounting for a share of 53.2%.
The leading player in the Latin American personal hygiene market is Unilever.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the personal hygiene market in Latin America
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements